1. Everybody experiences stress.
2. Stress levels will vary by person and their individual interpretation of the particular stressor. Most stress is self-perpetuated by inappropriate behavior or lifestyle choices.
3. The more severe the stress event, the longer it will continue to cause stress and the more physical and psychological damage it will cause to the body (heart attack, high blood pressure, anxiety, etc).
4. Almost everyone will complain of stress and wear it as a "badge.
5. The overwhelming majority of people will do very little to actively manage or reduce their stress levels by using proven stress management programs or techniques because it involves time, effort, and continuous self-discipline. Behavior change is hard and takes time.
6. Most people will utilize "harmful", negative behaviors to combat their stress levels, which only compound the problem (drinking, smoking, drugs, etc.)
7. The majority of people suffering from severe and chronic stress will eventually end up in their primary care doctors' office/hospital to treat their real or perceived physical symptoms as a result of their avoidance of engaging positive and proven stress management techniques.
8. The saying that: "You can pay me now or pay me later" will apply to all who ignore treating their stress with proven stress management techniques.
9. There is not a recorded medical case in history where an individual was sent to a doctor's office because they lived a lifestyle of exercise, relaxation, proper diet and nutrition, and "mindful" living!
10. Your mind is the most powerful mechanism in the known universe and when you learn how to use it properly, it can be programmed for good health, positive living, and happiness!
If you are interested in the lowest cost, most productive way to reduce stress and increase your health and happiness, come see us at http://www.stressless.com/!
"It's amazing how good you can feel, when your mind is in shape®"